assalammualaikum

hai ! terima kasih atas kunjungan anda ke dalm blog ini :) untuk pengetahuan blog ini tiade copycAT dri blog sesiapepon mahupon hidup atau telah mati .. segala hasil pengubahsuaian di buat ats usha titik peluh sndri.. SELAMAT BERJALAN2 .! KOMEN ANDA DI ALU2KAN dri waniis

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

miss the moment wif him :(

if yu not bad to me i will love you deep in my heart..
if you loyal to me my heart will be yours..
i dont know why they call it heartbreak it feel likes every part of my body is broken too...
hey guys ? in a along time i want to get meaning of the love..
why love if losing hurts so much ?we love to know that we are not alone...
so nonsence
now i can say for the memory of love is so sweet,thought the love itself were in vain and what i have lost of pleasure,assuage what i found of pain
my dear,,
if you ask me how many times you have crossed my mind,i would say once,,because you never really left
my dear,,
i wish i had never known you,, i was happy before even when you were not there yet.unlike now,,yu make me suffer, iknow that yu didnt maen to have known me,,me too, i was not planning on loving you..
im really thinking about that ...
why god gave two ears to hear,,n two eyes to see and two hands to hold,,but why did god give us only one heart?because he want us find the other one..
ni matter how many times i get hurt because of you,, i wont leave you,,because even if i have a hundred reasons to leave you..i will look for that one reason to fight for you..
waniis bie