assalammualaikum

hai ! terima kasih atas kunjungan anda ke dalm blog ini :) untuk pengetahuan blog ini tiade copycAT dri blog sesiapepon mahupon hidup atau telah mati .. segala hasil pengubahsuaian di buat ats usha titik peluh sndri.. SELAMAT BERJALAN2 .! KOMEN ANDA DI ALU2KAN dri waniis

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

my fairy tale :the power of friend


last week i got a call from you :you said(i will back today)
same times i got a happy news : ( whether: truly happy in my life ,no one will feel this experience ) +-_-+ bLInG bLinG blILng :*
i hope we cant meet after this (no more excuse ..FULLSTOP bBy)
bliNg blinG tengs for the phone call (still remmember me in your deep heart).. 3 days we have been together in BETA class.. 3 days after that i didnt see you in my side...anyone ask me ? where is your frend ? : kesian kow kan?kawan da tade =_= BoNGox PNYE ayat !every week i wait your phone call bak kate orang macam couple lah korang ni..ngeeeee xoxox
now i think i feel so far from your side.. (mungkin ini prasaan sye je koot)
i always think like that *broken brain* ,,thank you always be my frend (ikhlas) event yu are so weird (hahah) yu still look so sweetest(first time aku puji kow)..
suddently my heart want to post something in blog.. ceh die ade post bru lah..if she remember me ?.. triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt stOP ! have one post Credit To mE..hewmm tatau na coment ape..?..so close the window n updated blog special for you lah doTT .. (itu pon kalo ko pahm ayat aku niw)---------------------


my frinds is nice (poyoz lah)
we like to gosipping(especially in the class)
we gosipping together everydy(kan?kan?)
sometimes we laugh and sad
and laugh again

because you see,, we are..

FRIEND..FRIEND..


yu are maybe out of my sight,
but not out of my heart
yu maybe out of my reach
but not out of my mind
i may mean nothing mean nothing to you
but yu will always be special to me la dotts


sorry kalo bnyak je alasan bile ko ajk kua !